Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy First Birthday Holden!

Today is Holden's first birthday! So hard to believe last year at this time I was in labor! It has gone by so fast...I have enjoyed every minute of it! Even the tough times...I will write more later but I wanted to post this:-) After 19 hours of labor the love I felt for this little guy was overwhelming! I knew he was a boy...or at least I was pretty sure:-) Would have been surprised if he had been a girl...even though we had a beautiful girls name picked...He's perfect! More later...this day is super emotional for me already!

6 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! A year goes by sooooo fast! I'll be in your shoes in a few short weeks.

MerrittTimes said...

Happy Birthday Holden!

Anna - Hope you have a good day. I know how hard it is. Time just goes by soooo fast.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Holden! I know this day is so bittersweet. Hope you two have a wonderful day!

Amy said...

A year old. Today is such a special day for you both! Happy Birthday, Holden!

Laura said...

Happy birthday Holden! Enjoy the day Anna and Tom.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

A year already!! WOW! What a big birthday boy!

Congratulations that you survived the first year of motherhood, Anna.

Happy Birthday, Holden! Glad to know you, blue eyes.