Sunday, September 02, 2007

Big Boy!


My Big Boy stayed in the nursery all by himself for the WHOLE sermon this morning! It wasn't even planned...I had been thinking we needed to try soon...usually one of us stays with him...BUT this morning Tom said he walked to the door and knocked on it wanting to go in so he thought he would try...when I went to get him after service they said he did great! He didn't cry at all! Just hung out and played...Yay! I might actually get to start listening to sermons again:-) Of course as soon as I got him he patted my chest and said "More" his signal to nurse...and he went right down for a nap...He's getting SO big! Just wanted to share!:-)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, it's been a while since I checked in with ya! Holden -is- getting SO BIG! Look at him walking... and running! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! haha Glad to see things are well with your beautiful little family.

Staci said...

Yay for nursery time! He'll love getting to play with the other kids...and you'll love getting to be in church again!!!