Monday, January 21, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Tom had to go in the attic this weekend...See him up there? He's the one with the headlamp...Holden tried to follow...good thing Tom only used the stepladder! This is what I found when I came to get the laundry! Don't worry Tom wasn't in the attic till I got there...and he even waited for me to grab the camera:-)
" These ladders are a cinch!"
" Hey dad where'd you go? Need any help up there?"
"What do YOU mean I can't go up there? You're so MEAN!"
We are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Not to mention I was talking to Tom's mom in the kitchen when I noticed the living room light going on and off...I went in there to find Holden climbed on a chair(a chair that he hauled over to the light switch!) and was turning the light on and off...Great! You would have thought I told him he would never eat again the way he carried on when I took him away from the chair and the light!

No comments: