Saturday, February 16, 2008

Feels Like Spring!

So this past week we have had such beautiful weather we have been outside A LOT! Holden loves to be outside it totally perks him up...I got him some bubbles, and when he is not trying to eat the soapy wand he does quite well...The park is fun...he can slide by himself now, and the volleyball sand makes a great BIG sandbox! The above pic, and actually the ones below are shot into the sun (obviously) I am working on this technique...these aren't the greatest...I'm not really sure how to make them great every time...so far its a game of luck for me...

This is what Holden does when he sees me get the camera out and place it to my eye...He wants to get close...REALLY close...And most times he wants to touch the lens...all the while saying "Cheeeeese"...Makes it tough to get pics...:-)

At least he is still happy when he sees the camera...I'm waiting for the day when its, "ugh not again mom!"

He finally gave up on the camera, and went to his favorite place in our front yard...under the oak tree where the leaves are gathered...there happens to be a couple nice big ceramic pots we are storing (I think) for Beth...It's quite fun to gather up leaves and transfer them in and out of the pot...this is fun for a long time...maybe even an hour...who knew?

Ok I know this pic is terrible technically, but look at how much fun he is having? How could I not include it? Some pics are great just for the capture and not the actual quality! This kid loves to be outdoors...and loves to "help" with the yard stuff...So much fun for him...And for us!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the first pic, he looks like trouble!

Carolyn said...

You don't have to worry about your photos being "technically" beautiful for me--I just love seeing pictures of that adorable little boy!!! :)