Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Girl S

My dear friend is having a baby in a couple of weeks...a sweet baby girl, so of course I made a little something to give her at the shower, I had asked her a while back if there was anything she wanted...soemtimes I do this when it is not a first baby...simply because I often give blankets, burps and bibs, and how many do you really need of those?
So this mama asked me to make a decorative pillow that matched her baby bedding, and I was happy to oblige:-)


She also happened to mention that she took the burp cloths I made for her son...everywhere! Oh I love to hear that:-) I really just want things I make to be loved and used...So I made her some sweet pink minky ones...how soft do those look?


And I had some fabric left over so I made a tag blanket...I made on of these for Holden (in blue of course:-)), and while he likes it...I wanted it to be his lovey...and he always has preferred his doll, or now corduroy the bear...which are harder to take everywhere:-) Anyway, this one is pink with the softest white fabric on the back...so soft!


I try not to ever forget the siblings...Mr. N is about to become a big brother, so I didn't want him to be left out...so I made him an Find It bag...where there are different things hidden in these poly pellets and you shake and move the bag all around to find all the fun stuff! Kids love these!
I searched my stash of fabric and found fabric from his blanket and burps! yay! I love it when that stuff works out:-)


Ok a silly post...but here it is...

No comments: