Thursday, December 25, 2008

08 Christmas Trip



This year which switched our holidays around so we could be on the same schedule as my longest time friend April (I wish she had a blog, it would be so fun to read, but alas no...;-P)
So we headed down to my folks and my brothers family came in as well...here we are the weary travelers at the airport, my mom and dad picked us up with Lucy and Flynn who were dying to see Holden!



We stopped for lunch at El Torrito, three quesadillas for the kids (they come with fries...doesn't that seem just wrong? oh yeah and a chocolate sundae for dessert)
The kiddos enjoyed coloring:-)



Once we were at my folks the fun was started! Grandma made cookies with the kids and let them decorate, there were videos to watch, baths to be taken, beds to be jumped on, mac n cheese to be eaten...you know all the fun grandma's house stuff!



We open our gifts on Christmas Eve after church, so this was one of Holden's gifts, and I think it was one of his favorites! It is out at our house EVERYDAY...and it has been a plane, a house, separate bedrooms for MJ and Holden's babies, you name it they have pretended these maze/structures are it! So fun!



The tree and another highlight...Lu and Flynn's new pup Iris! So cute and such a good dog, made me miss my Mochster SO much...Christmas is hard...


Before everyone headed their own ways we wanted to get everyone in the picture...my grandparents really enjoy their great grand kids, and I enjoy that they know them, I want these times to be remembered:-)
What a fun trip! We ended it with a trip up to my folks cabin in the snow:-) Such fun!

No comments: