Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow Fun!



Like I said...after Christmas, when my brother's family headed out we made my parents take us to the snow...their cabin ironically is mostly used in the summer, to escape the 100+ degree days...we wanted to show them the joys of snow:-) Like shoveling out the drive...luckily Tom volunteered for that:-) Holden supervised...there was quite a bit of snow up there...and Holden loved it!



We headed out for some snow play, which my family is not accustomed to so we had to get directions from Tom:-)



Holden wasn't too sure about the sledding conditions either was Tom...apparently "serious" sledders spend 90% of the time setting up the run...this was not the case here...the "run" was simply a hill, and I guess it was bumpy and you couldn't get much speed...I don't know ask Tom!



Snowball fights were a lot of fun! Even when you got hit...
Below is a video...while I was shooting my dad fell (again we are not a snow family or my side of the family isn't...Tom is trying to change that!) And while I didn't get it on video this cracks me up:-)

No comments: