Friday, August 21, 2009

He likes to Build it Build it...


This morning Holden spent quite awhile "decorating" our room with his creations...each one had a name and a story...I really wish I had written THAT down...but alas I didn't! BUT I did have him model some of his faves...SO much fun...
I think one was a motorcycle...


He did come up with airplanes and butterflies, that actually had wings in the appropriate places etc. But I love his abstract work and the way his mind works...I believe he got my imagination, which I believe will be a blessing and a challenge. He is already telling me how his sweater grew arms and came alive at night...Oh my! I remember being little and afraid of the dark (I still am a little). As soon as the lights go off my mind goes crazy and shapes look like things they aren't and things seem to move...I remember being scared and being too afraid to even get up and go into my parents room...I hope it doesn't come to that for him, but he is already having crazy dreams, and tells me of things that "change when it's dark" poor guy...


He's so cute...and yes he is in his underwear, he is having undie time, sometimes that lasts all day! Hey, we stay at home, why bother?


And little brother, well he was oblivious to the genius that he was missing out on...someday he will have his own creations, I hope I get some on camera as well:-)

No comments: