Friday, September 04, 2009

Ahhh Sleep...


The last three nights Daniel has had one 4-5 hour stretch of sleep...it has been wonderful...His belly seems happier since I cut out dairy and eggs...so maybe that helped...could be he is approaching his 5 week mark, one book I read said the 6 week change happens 6 weeks from the due date, regardless of the birth date...not sure I agree with that but whatever:-)

I am one happy mama! I told Tom I felt like we might have turned a corner...but I was a afraid to say that, because we all know what happens with parenting...once you think you have it figured out they change it up:-)


On another note seriously my boys are just like their father! hehe...Remember Holden with his lounging and with his "construction"...and now Daniel...look how he has one leg up while he sleeps...Tom does this and it used to drive me crazy because I thought he was awake when he did this, and I would talk to him and no response...too cute that Daniel does it too!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Love the leg up. So cute!