Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Slow Down, Just Be...

Holden's Hand in mine...

Some days, God's voice is so clear...some days it's simple..."Stop trying to do...sit with your son, love on his giggles, just be...see Me in the small things, remember your prayers asking for this child...enjoy him, enjoy Me...let all else go...it will get done, or it doesn't need too...But you need this, you need Me your God."

Holden is playing with Grandmere at MJ's today, I had grand plans...but instead I am taking time to just be...be with my new son, and be with God...worship is so good at times like these...Daniel fell asleep finally, and after sitting and praying with him I put him down...I had to get this down...I know, I know...but I don't want to forget this work that is happening inside, or these moments with my guy...

1 comment:

The Peterson Family said...

I was just saying to Josh how I'm finding it really hard to live in the moment and i want to savor this time-- this as I watch M in her wedding garb dancing with Josh "the groom"

How true are your words!