Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its All About Trains



Holden loves trains...SO when I heard about the Polar Express ride being offered by our local Train Museum, I wanted in!  Found out it sells out fast and Train museum members get first crack at tickets...WELL since I thought Holden would enjoy the museum as well, and it was a minimal cost to be able to go anytime all year I thought why not?

When my mom was visiting I thought it would be fun to go with her too...
So we went...and Holden loved it!  Now he keeps talking about taking daddy...



All the old trains are quite a site...and the old round house with several cars you can peruse is quite fun too...
They even had a Thomas area with wooden trains to play with...but there were too many kids so Holden stayed away...





Proof that Daniel and I were there:-)



They had a display of vintage train toys...it was pretty cool.



We saw this a lot, as in "let's go over there!", or "What's that?", or "I want to go in that train!"

Although I think Holden is a little young to get most of the stuff he still had fun and the membership was worth it:-)  Now we have to find a time to take Daddy!

No comments: