Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool Christmas Show...



So...Holden's preschool had a Christmas show/party...They sang 4 songs...Holden told me he wasn't going to sing and he didn't...BUT he did do some hand movements...I guess that's a start...this from a boy who sings, plays his guitar, and sings worship all the time at home...NOT. ONE. WORD. came out of his mouth during the songs though...oh well.

I really didn't know what to expect of him...at first he didn't even want to go...then I wanted him to dress festive...this was a compromise...at least it was red;-)


 

 


His friend Sutter was really into it:-)  His mom and dad said he practiced at home...


 

 


At least he was happy:-)

 

 This was the BIG finish...I had heard about this...

 

 

 Ms. Wendy...I am not sure why he looks so sad...

 

 Ahhh there's the happy boy again...you don't suppose it has anything to do with decorating his own cookie do you?

 

 VERY meticulous about the candy placement...

 

His masterpiece... 

 
Yum!


No comments: