Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Random Thoughts...


 ::Some days, we stay in our PJ's most of the day, if you can believe it!
::These are Holden's favorite days:-)


:: Daniel has his first shiner, not sure how...I left him with Tom, he noticed it at bedtime and figured it had been there for a while.
:: Daniel has started saying "brother"  Holden loves it and it melts this mama's heart!
::After nap today Daniel yelled "BROTHER!"  instead of his usual crying.  Holden got a HUGE smile on his face and ran in there to read to him, before I got him out.

::I love this brother relationship, and I can't wait to see it flourish, I thank God everyday for the blessing of being these boys mama!
::They are so fun to watch.  Some days they fight and annoy each other, but most days they play and "help" each other along.  Holden is an amazing big brother.  He loves fiercely...sometimes too much so:-)
::Just a glimpse of where we are:-)

No comments: