Wednesday, December 08, 2010

12.08.10 | December Photo Project


Rough day: 

Took Holden to school, went to the store only to find I forgot my wallet.
Totally sore from running.
Missed my morning coffee, sad but true I really need it.
Boys were CRAZY today...
I was NOT the best mom
Was WAITING for Tom to come home today (he worked out of the house today)
While making dinner grabbed the handle of my pan, RIGHT after I took it out of the oven.
Holden was CRAZY, until bed time.

So this is me after they are asleep, sitting on the couch, feet up, hand on ice, enjoying the fire.  Now I'm off to bed.

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day and God lets us start anew each day.  Thank you God for your tender mercies and the forgiveness we so often fail to give ourselves and others.

Good things:

The boys loved the dinner I made (a first for the week!)
Holden shared his advent candy with Daniel (We were behind a day so there were two)
we have a healthy and loving family to find refuge in.
Most importantly we have a God who loves us more than we can even fathom.  

Good Night

1 comment:

April said...

it must have been something with yesterday, had a rough day too! Today I woke up to a laughing kid, so...