Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day Tea Preschool:-)


*SIGH*
This is Holden's LAST big event of preschool, only 2.5 weeks to go until he "graduates" and will be a Kindergartner! I am excited, but also, it is a bit sad. We will definitely miss Mrs. Wendy! Hopefully in a year Daniel will be getting ready to be in her class!

Of course Mrs. Wendy honored us with a GREAT Mother's Day tea! Complete with kiddos serving the mommy's, singing, and look down below for the gifts!:-)

And we got to sit at a table with Mr. S and my GREAT friend!


See we were there! :-)


ONE of the gifts!  This is such a cute picture:-) LOVE IT!


AND he actually SANG!  He told me he had to make sure to point to me when he said, "I love You!"  so funny the things that make an impression!


The OTHER gift, this is a picture he drew of me.  And he answered all these questions about me!  SO cute, and nice, what a sweetheart he is!  My favorites are that I am 20 years old, and that I spend lots of time PLAYING WITH HIM:-)!!!  LOVE it!!!

SUCH a great reminder to stop, slow down, and just be with your kids...I LOVE motherhood, and I love my BOYS!!

No comments: