Friday, August 05, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub...

 Three boys in a tub...

Bath time is ALWAYS more fun with a full tub;-P   The boys couldn't wait to get in our BIG tub while the cousins were visiting...As you can see HOLDEN LOVES looking at himself!  He asks for the mirror whenever he is in the tub....it started with pretend shaving, now it is just ALL the time...And he has to show everyone, "see now I am regular size", and then flips it over, "and now I am BIG"  too funny!


Not everyone is as fascinated by it as he is.


Daniel likes to put stuff on his head:-)




Bath time is ALSO more fun with Grandpa, I don't let them splash nearly as much and I don't do nearly as much fun stuff like pouring water over their heads, or squeezing sponges in their face...Oh wait, maybe I do and it's just not as much fun!  Oh well....

No comments: