Sunday, June 23, 2013

iPhone Tales : 25


Fresh figs from the trees up by our friends house, a little time on the grill, goat cheese, honey...YUM!


Chocolate Muffins for breakfast?  They don't mind:-)  This recipe wasn't a winner.  Oh well.


Homemade Fig Newtons?  YES PLEASE!


The men doing dishes after dinner, I really moss my dishwasher:-)


We are on the road, just me and the boys...They are doing great!  We stopped for lunch:-)


Hamburgers and chocolate shakes!  Holden was cold!  Don't worry he won't be for long...where we are going its HOTTER than HOT!


I ran with minimal pain!  Yay!  It's been close to 9 months:(  I miss it!


Today I was blessed, brunch with my college roommates and Ashley's mom...good times, and then I spent the day with Jana and her boys.  Today was a gift!

No comments: