Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fore!

Last Saturday Tom and I participated in our church's golf tournament...Please don't look at our form in the above pics...at least mine...I have played golf...now twice in my life...trust me I did it for fun and to help with the fundraising ...I am terrible...But it was a fun day that Tom and I got to do something together with other adults:-)
On the Holden front...he is doing well...he now stands on his own for several seconds before realizing he isn't holding on...when he does realize this he quickly falls on his bum...or reaches out for something steady...He loves the phone so many times you will see him put whatever he has ini his hands up to his ear and start "talking"...He says ball, bear, mama, dada, hi, byebye...but mostly ba...and ma...this week there has also been a lot of gaga goo..and g starting words...he is truly so much fun!
Well thats it for now...

No comments: