Monday, February 04, 2008

Finished Projects - Girl Time....

My friend Eun is having a baby girl...She currently has two boys, so yesterday we got together to celebrate this new addition who will be arriving soon...Mila, we can't wait to meet you!

Eun and her family go to church with us, her husband is the eye Dr. we took Holden to for the InfantSee exam...They are an amazing family with awesome hearts for God...
Anyway, yes, the baby shower was on Superbowl Sunday...but what better reason to miss the Superbowl, than to celebrate the anticipation of a new life, especially with all this PINK! really I am not sure I have seen so much pink...So these were my girly gifts...you've seen the hat pattern before...and the bibs were made using one Holden has as a pattern...well and the blanket is simple...so fun to make!
I left Holden home with Tom and his family to watch the Superbowl...he went down for a late nap before I left and woke up about 10 minutes after I got home! good thing I didn't try to take him!

2 comments:

kimcheebasa said...

Anna- Thanks so much for putting your energies, creativity, and skill into making such beautiful and original baby gifts for Mila! I am excited to adorn her in these cute, girly garbs. You have such talent.

:) eun

Jessica said...

You make such wonderful gifts. I'm gonna have to invite you to MY next baby shower - lol!