Saturday, September 13, 2008

Showering a friend


Today, I had the pleasure of showering a dear friend and her soon to be baby girl:-) With the help of a few of her other friends we threw a fun shower! We of course had too much food, but it was all very tasty...and I asked each woman attending to bring a card with "girly advice" or a mother-daughter memory to share with the mama in a book I was putting together. This was fin because she already has a boy, so the girly theme was new to her! Her friends wrote awesome notes and I know this mama will love it...

I promise there were people there but as I did not ask permission to post their pictures on the web this is what you get:-)



Her friend made this awesome cake...it tasted as good as it looked!

I had fun planning this party and executing it:-) It was a long day but worth it...

No comments: