Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkins and Tractors and Trains Oh My!



More from the pumpkin patch...most of the pics speak for themselves...I think they had fun! They have this old train car that is perfect for climbing on and roaming around :-) Miss P and Mr. N...



MJ and Holden...Mr. N showing Miss P how to drive this thing!



Miss P getting a little help from mama...Holden and Tante Beth going for a ride!



A How Tall this fall? measuring chart...remember this one? I think he's a bit bigger...I tried to get Miss P and Mr. N...but those two...hmm they are ALWAYS on the go...I've never quite seen anything quite like it...except maybe Ev...I think our kids are just mellow...they sit and concentrate...the other two GO...



This old tractor was quite fun!



How does this thing work?



Miss P's mama grew up here and her family came to this P Patch when she was little...she remembers these diggers...Holden was fascinated by picking up the rocks with these...


This place has a train ride...and the kids loved it! I got to sit with Holden and Miss P...it's so fun to see things through the eyes of the little ones...they find the little things so fascinating...and they are ALWAYS teaching me to SLOW down!...I love it!

1 comment:

Staci said...

What a neat pumpkin patch! I LOVE all the pictures you took!