Sunday, December 07, 2008

Family Pictures 2008



Every year we also try to get family pics, you know for Christmas cards, and all that...this year that got away from us, so we took them in the Grands back yard...hmm this year kind of has a running out of time theme!



Of course the P family looks great as ever...MJ was quite cooperative, which is more than I can say for our little guy!



Love that wave!




Us well yeah I declared a do over...you know sometimes I wish someone would nominate me for "What not to Wear" not because I would qualify, but I thought this outfit was cute and flattering...but not so much in how the pics turned out...blech...oh well

And Holden well he was not into having his picture taken and each prop we tried was more interesting than looking anywhere else...oh well at least we had fun tromping around the backyard!

No comments: