Monday, July 06, 2009

37 Weeks


Last Saturday I turned 37 weeks and Tom took some pics of me...I had some ideas...some worked some required Holden's cooperation and I think it was too late in the day:-)

I feel great! This pregnancy has flown by! And has been very enjoyable...so now I just have to get through labor...which is making me scared as the day continues to approach...


I now go weekly to the Dr. and she has nothing but good things to say about how things are going...so that's good...it's funny because as you get closer you go more often and the appointments seem to get shorter...next week she will check the cervix and see if there is any action...I don't feel any contractions except when I exercise...so I am guessing nothing is going on...I had a ton more at this point with Holden and nothing was happening:-)


We have gotten to the point that everyone jumps when we call wondering if there is "news", and being summer several friends have put in requests for when the babe should be born:-) Like we have ANY control over that!

The nursery is FINALLY done...I will take some pics of it...I took some with my phone...but those don't do it justice...I am VERY happy with it...I also made a boy and a girl going home outfit and plan to photograph that before i put them in the bag for the hospital...


My folks get into town when I hit 39 weeks and I really want to hold out till then, which I am sure I will, I still totally think this baby is coming VERY close to its due date, we will see if I am right...
Tom and I are ready to see whose in there doing all the tricks...this baby seems more active than Holden was, but it is hard to tell because it's been well 3 years:-)


Ok that's about it...enjoy the pics:-) Maybe we will get some 39 week ones in...

3 comments:

Jenny Skibo said...

You still are just glowing and beautiful! Your belly looks as if it's dropped a bit since last week. Good luck with the next few weeks!!! Can't wait to meet the new baby!

Amanda Lomonaco said...

You look great, Anna. Absolutely glowing. I loved your dress on Sunday, too.

The photo of Holden laying on your belly is precious.

Can't wait to say hello to the new Robertson and find out if Holden is having a brother or a sister!

Praying for your labor.

Amy said...

lol.. I just realized the one of Holden laying on your belly.. he's nakey!! Love the photos! They're great!