Sunday, July 05, 2009

Our Fourth


This year for the fourth we decided to go low key...we stayed home and everyone came over for dinner...I guess Tom worked hard...all the guys commenced in the morning at Beth and Josh's house to hook up a washer and dryer and rearrange furniture to make some room for their new baby due in Sept.:-)

I stayed home...Our neighborhood was having a block party we thought to watch the big fireworks show...apparently it was to have their own fireworks show...it was interesting...I grew up in the desert...clearly no fireworks allowed...so this is all new to me...but the kids like everything but the loud ones...


And just for fun...this is how Holden likes to get out his pure artistic expression out...au natural of course! I had to edit the photo for obvious reasons ;-)

No comments: