Monday, July 27, 2009

40 vs. 34 Weeks


So we have been talking about taking pics of me and Beth together, since we both were showing...but it never worked out! Luckily, we remembered to have Tom snap a few of us this time...I say luckily, because Beth's little girl decided it was time to come out 6+ weeks early! Praise God that she is doing well, despite her shortened time in the womb...I am beginning to get a complex, since now both times I photographed Beth pregnant she has gone into labor about 24 hours later! SCARY!


I think Tom did a great job! We were losing light, and we needed to hurry...the kids were maniacs by this time...


I am truly blessed to have 2 great sister in laws! Unfortunately though one lives FAR away, so I am so glad that Beth and Josh have made their home here only about a mile or so from us...
Our kids are practically siblings...siblings that get to go home to their own houses when it gets to be too much! But they miss each other when either family is out of town for more than a few days! And now if our baby ever makes it's entrance we will have kids even closer in age...I hope they will be as close!


My belly looks SO much bigger than hers! I guess that's the 6 week difference...
Congrats Beth on your 2 beautiful girls...we are praying for little A...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats to you both! You both look so good :) Have fun with the new babies!