Saturday, July 25, 2009

40 Weeks


Today is my due date...last night we took maternity pictures of Beth and Josh...so I had Tom shoot a couple of quick ones of me...Why is it that even though we know that a "due date" is so arbitrary, we look forward to it and count on it? small things are happening, but nothing noteworthy...I am ready to know who is in there and meet my little one...

Tomorrow, Holden turns 3...I can hardly believe it...He is such a joy and will be such a great big brother...


My mom has been here a week now...and I want to give her a new grand baby:-) But I guess she will have to wait with the rest of us...she has been such a huge help with Holden and household stuff...I would be in trouble with out her...I SO appreciate the time she is willing to give me...the original plan was that she would be here until a week AFTER baby...but if baby doesn't arrive soon, I feel terrible asking so much time of her...she has a life back home...and she misses my dad, I know...


AND because I love him so much I had to include this one I snagged of Tom while he was watching both kiddos while I took pictures:-) He's great!

I am trying to not be anxious...but I am ready...

1 comment:

Jesh said...

were ready too!