Monday, August 10, 2009

The Big Brother helps daddy


Seriously who lets a 3 year old run wild with a paint roller? Tom does apparently, but he really did keep an eye on him and Holden listened very well, there were no paint accidents...Tom thought he would do some painting while he was home after Daniel was born:-) And Holden thought he would help...

He loves being a big brother, well, most of the time...he now no longer wants to be a big boy, he always corrects you and says, "no I'm da big brodder" too cute!

Oh and the other day he asked me when he would have kids, I told him when he grew up and got married...
H: "but whose am I gonna marry?"
Me: "I don't know, who do you think?"
H: "I am going to marry you mommy"

ahh and I ate it all up! Love it! I know someday this will be ridiculous to him, but now its fun for me:-)

No comments: