Thursday, December 10, 2009

Visit Down South



This holiday season we tried something new...I REALLY wanted to start having Christmas in my own house with my own agenda:-)  So we ended the every other year to different families tradition...But then what to do about Thanksgiving?  And I wanted to trek down south to see my family:-)  Tom said he would rather not travel on Thanksgiving...so we went the weekend after...Travel was smooth, we enjoyed the beautiful "winter" weather in the desert...AND we went to the Children's museum...which we have not heard the end of!  Lots of wanting to go back:-)


 The pizza parlor was a BIG hit...Holden loves pepperoni pizza and he has his own felt pizza at home that Tante Beth made him, so he is a pro...here he is asking what you would like on the pizza...
 
 creating his masterpiece:-)
 
 Oops!  Almost forgot the chef's hat!

 

Serving to grandpa, and having a little taste himself:-)

 
 Grandpa was interested in this...SO Holden had to check it out too...My dad is such the Architect:-)
 
Driving Daniel and Grandma around:-)  I believe he was being a crazy driver like Grandpa...

 
Rock climbing like daddy...What's that?  Where is daddy?  He is back at my parents in bed...Poor Tom, got sick and spent most of his vacation feeling yuck-o...

 
 Daniel was NOT impressed...
 
One of the great things about this museum is the outdoor area...they have rings, balls, sand, chalk, and more to play with:-)  Holden and I were chasing the hoops...

 

Daniel hung out with Grandma in the Peanut Shell...LOVE that she chose to wear him:-)

No comments: