Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On teething...


Some of you may remember me lamenting about Holden's teething...Well we are at it again...See those two teeth Daniel has? We earned both of those with lost sleep, fussiness, drool, biting, and general warfare...He now has the two top ones...again earned every corner of those teeth...He actually handles it much better than Holden did...but oh I am NOT handling the lost sleep well...I am EXHAUSTED!

Only 12 more to go! Woohoo! And my pediatrition told me teething doesn't bother them! I wanted to punch him in the face when he said this:-) His reasoning was that when were are older and get teeth it doesn't bother us...hmmm I disagree...wholeheartedly...I have seen it...

Anyway, we could always use prayer to get through these time...I know this too shall pass...I just wish the teeth just showed up unannounced!

No comments: