Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day gifts:-)


I made a few gifts for Mother's Day...These pj pants for my mom are from the Amy Butler In Stitches book... I have a pair of these in a different fabric, I made myself for Christmas:-)


I used fabric I already had:-)  but I didn't have enough for the length...SO I added a little flair:-)


I also made new coffee cup inserts for the moms...and one for myself FINALLY:-)  You can get these travel mugs at Starbucks, and then I just make the inserts in Photoshop and have them printed...so fun!




Mine:-)


Happy Mother's Day!  Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love those Starbucks travel mugs! I've given one to my mom and dad, and one for me. :) I've also used them as thank you gifts for teachers: I make an insert with the class picture that says "We love Mrs. ..." and then give it with a Starbucks gift card. Fun!