Sunday, May 26, 2013

iPhone Tales : 21



Quinoa burgers, back on the meatless monday bandwagon!



Found this in Holden's backpack, was relieved to hear this sweet little girl made one for everyone in the class:-)  I am NOT ready for notes from girls to come home!  Of course when they really mean something I will probably never see them:-/




Me two weeks into "no shampoo", and using oil to clean my face...I'm loving it!




This makes my heart smile:-)  Open House at Holden's school.




cookies for Preschool last day, I did this at 5:30 am INSTEAD of P90X:-)




Teacher gift ideas from Pinterest:-)




Filled with orange flavored or colored treats:-)




S'MORE camping kit:-)



Watch out!  This blanket is ALIVE!



Eye See You!



I think he is OUT!  Too bad I had to wake him up:(



Tom and I a little wine tasting in our new neighborhood:-)  PERFECT DAY!

No comments: