Sunday, July 28, 2013

iPhone Tales : 30



 This is where we went on our outing...



Tom made me hike to here, and then climb these stairs...afraid of heights?  Why yes I am...



Discovered a new use for washi tape, forget a bandaid?  need to cover a blister?  Why yes it does work!



On our way home I had lunch with this guy.
  


I made some royal icing, I needed it BLUE, like REALLY blue!


I think I got it!


We ran out of blue m&m's SO I made the blue frosting green!


Lego cookies!


Holden was in a two week tennis camp, it was supposed to be 10 & under...the kid behind him was 16!  He was the shortest by a foot!  But he loved it and had fun!



 Guess who is turning 7???



 He woke up to his door blocked:-)


And his requested breakfast of hot cocoa, and strawberry stuffed pancakes:-)



His gift, the milenium falcon:-)  I am not sure who is having more fun with it!



visiting Beth's chickens


Having a water balloon fight to celebrate the littles turning 4!



A bunch of misfits:-)

No comments: