Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Tante Beth!


Tonight we celebrated Beth's birthday:-)  I took my flash and my new diffuser to try it out!  I still need some practice:-)

Josh enjoyed making funny faces.



The yummy cake, Pam has found a bakery she loves:-)


My boys like to ham it up!


Did Josh realize he too was blowing while the kiddos were blowing out the candles?  Looks like Miss A is taking charge again!


Beth and MJ:-)


The littles:-)


Cutting the cake!


The accessory to the cake:-)

Beth is such a special friend and sister.  I am so blessed to have her in my life, and to only live 7 minutes away!  Not quite like the early days where we spent everyday together and our kids just played and played, but now when we do get together the kids all venture off on their own journey's and activities and we can actually talk.  We just have to stop running all over the place to school and work, long enough to grab some time!  But when we do, I am truly blessed!  Happy Birthday BetH!

No comments: