Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Best Husband in the World!

Last night began at 8pm looking like another REALLY bad night...my usually happy son was crying his head off and wouldn't sleep more than a couple of minutes...I was SO exhausted Tom told me to go to bed...so at 9:30pm Tom came in and had me feed him, and then took him out again because he was still very fussy...I went back to sleep, and didn't wake up until 3am! Holden and Tom were still out in the living room! Luckily Holden was asleep! Tom had given me the most awesome present in the world! A 5 hour stretch of sleep! Thank You! He really is the greatest! I feel bad because today is the day he drives to Elk Grove to work at his consulting job, so he has a hard 8 hours ahead of him....guess I will have to make it up to him!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom, you're the man!!
-Michael