Sunday, September 03, 2006

Playing with Mommy!

So anyone who has had children knows the desire to have your infant respond and smile at you when you say or do something...Yesterday, I was playing with Holden...moving his legs and arms and singing to him...AND he actually started cooing and smiling! It was awesome! Makes up for the rest of the day when he was fussy:-) I tell you being a mom to this little boy is the best! his toothless smile is so precious...
What do you think? Blue eyes like daddy? Its too early to tell I know but that is my guess...I don't think he got any of my genes...I love holding him like this and looking into his eyes...




Here he is folks so peaceful...
couldn't tell he ever fusses huh?









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Staci said...

Brody has the yellow/white onsie too :)