Friday, December 15, 2006

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Ok, so I HAD an easy baby who slept through the night very quickly…BUT something happened in the last few days…four to be exact…actually the days are fine…but the nights…that’s different…night one…up every4 hrs to nurse…night two…up every 3 hours to nurse….night three…not even 2 hrs between nursing sessions…last night…woohoo! Every 3 hours again…needless to say in this merriest of seasons I am SO exhausted…and being a doer…I am still doing everything and getting gifts out and all the fun stuff… but man I am run down…I am hoping I don’t get sick!

BUT as we celebrate the birth of Jesus, I am so thankful that I have a wonderful family…and my son is healthy and such a joy…and every morning when he smiles and giggles at me…all is right with the world again…God is so amazing!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Growth spurt perhaps? I'll pray for your health and for a good night's sleep!