Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blanket Trap

So today I decided to lay down with Holden during his afternoon nap...so we snuggled up in Tom and my bed and fell asleep...Only trouble is when I woke up 45 min later Holden had rolled to lay on the blanket and I was stuck...not wanting to wake him up I layed there and cherished the time we have...Watching a baby sleep has to be one of the best things in the world...I layed there and prayed...thanking God for everyday we have with each other...me and my son...crazy that I have a son:-) I love it...and I love that sometimes God works it so you get trapped in the blanket and have nothing to do but spend time with Him and cherish the blessings we have:-)
What a sweet time...

2 comments:

Staci said...

What a sweet blessing!

MerrittTimes said...

What a lovely way to think of things. It is hard to remember when we get caught up in all the things we need to do that we need to take this time to enjoy our tiny little gifts. Thanks for the reminder.