Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm still here...


Wow! Its been a week since I have posted...hmmm wonder what I've been doing...

Holden turned 9 months on Thursday...I will be posting a 9 month stats post tomorrow...after our Dr.'s appointment:-)

This past Saturday I attended a Women's Brunch through our church...it was such a neat time to spend with other women and get to know some of them a little better...a few spoke on HOPE and it was very inspiring and uplifting...also a restful morning which is so nice:-)

Sunday we went on a hike...where I took the above pic...we were walking about 2.5 hours...and walked out to these hidden falls...beautiful...Holden liked the first stretch of hike...but by the time we got to the waterfalls, he was ready to be put down and stay down...so he cried most of the way back...such a bummer...then after some milk he conked out for about an hour in the car...once we got home he was so happy to play with his toys on his own...I tell you this kid loves to be down on his own exploring...

OK more tomorrow...I promise...

2 comments:

Liam and Graham said...

Wow, amazing picture Anna! And happy 9 month Bday to Holden!!
- Dani

Staci said...

Beautiful waterfall picture!