Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pool Time Fun!

Yesterday we took Holden up to Tom's Aunt's to go swimming...MJ was already there having a grand old time! This was Holden's first time in a big pool...We have a small plastic pool at home...BUT this is a real pool:-) He loved it! Which is great because we are signed up for a class with Beth and MJ in July...Here are some pics...

I love swimming! Especially when daddy makes motor boat sounds! Hold on tight though don't let me go!

Whee! This is fun!

Hi mommy! This is so much fun! Can we come back everyday?



Let's see if I can put my face under...I do this in the bathtub too! It's fun to blow bubbles!




Jumping and splashing with daddy was the best part!

Here's MJ looking SO cute! It is really hard to catch a smile for the camera, as many times when I bring it out she gets all serious...who knows...

Holden turned 10 months today...I will be back with an update on him in a day or so...

5 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like fun!!

Staci said...

I can't wait to get to the pool with Brody!!!

I love your new banner at the top of your blog. So cool!!

Jamie said...

Great pics! Holden's hair looks like its turning a reddish color. It's adorable!

Carolyn said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like he had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

hi robertson family! gosh it's been so long...we enjoy your blog so we can check in on our friends :)! It's especially fun being able to see your little boy grow and to hear about some of your parenting experiences. Holden is darling- love his big blue eyes. si is really getting into photography lately too. much love to you three.