Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthdays and such...

Today we headed down to the desert...Palm Desert to be exact...we got on a plane with Holden and flew down there...He did great of course...Nursed to sleep during take off and woke up right around the initial descent...perfect...the weather not so perfect...I think it was 101 when we landed...YIKES!
We came to celebrate...birthdays...mine 6/26 and Holden's great grandpa's 6/29...anniversaries...our fifth 6/29 and my brother's 6th 6/29...weddings...a friend...and to see old friends...It was a great time...
So anyway, Thursday was mostly spent traveling, and introducing Holden to all of grandma's toys:-) and they ALL made noise...which if you know me, you know I love...Can't get enough of the repetitive kids songs;-P it isn't that bad...especially when Holden smiles so big after making a toy sing:-)
I'm pretty sure we went in the pool shortly after arriving...the pool water was probably 95 degrees...but when you get out it feels cooler:-)
We celebrated my Grandpa's birthday and mine that night...It's pretty cool that Holden's great grandparents got to hang out with him...I am glad they are still around and able to know him...
Not a very interesting update...but at least you get a cute pic of Holden enjoying Grandma and her toys:-)

No comments: