Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Recap - Christmas Eve

Sunday morning we boarded a plane and much to Holden's delight flew to Southern California to see my family:-) Look how happy I am to be home:-) Holden was awesome on the plane..totally entertained by the plane and its passengers...he finally crashed after landing as we were taxiing to the gate...
Christmas Eve is the big night in my family...complete with sloppy joes for dinner, church and then the gifts...I'm not sure how that started I think my dad's family has always done it that way:-) It was fun...Christmas Eve morning the grandparents and Tom took the kids to the park...Holden had a blast playing with the "big kids"..."ushie" (Lucy) and "wynn" (Flynn)
Here he is in his Christmas attire...that's "ushie" in the front, and Great Grandpa in the back...It's nice that Holden gets to spend time with his Great Grandparents...it means a lot to me...You can see all the stockings in the back...They are all needlepoint, created by my mom...she makes them whenever a person is born into or married into the family...they are beautiful.
Holden thinks I am funny!
Lu was all dolled up and ready to go to church!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love that first picture of you! It's always nice when the photographer gets on the other side of the lens. :)

Jamie said...

Anna, I can't believe how long your hair is. Great picture of you!