Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures...


So I have been trying to get the "first Christmas" ornament shot of Daniel and the "2009" shot of the brothers...It seems nearly impossible these days to get them both awake, in good moods and with good lighting!  Oh and Christmasy, or festively dressed...so since we were working on the tree I made an attempt...a SAD attempt...BUT I LOVE that Daniel is reaching up to big brother...his favorite person in the world right now...I have no idea what Holden is doing...

 

I wish the lighting of these had been better!

 

What ARE you doing mom?  I realized when I photographed Holden in the early days I was still using a flash (YUCK)  but apparently that thing popping up signaled him to smile...Daniel doesn't have that signal and getting a smile on camera proves hard...

 


AND this is when you know you are done...

No comments: