Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I tried to make a heart with our shadows, but the kiss was too quick:-)  Should have let Tom in on what I was doing:-)

I am SO blessed, I have 3 valentine's...SO in love with my husband...AND So in love with my two little guys!

BUT most of all I am loved by an awesome God.  A God who loved me so much He sent His son to pay my debts.  His love is ENOUGH.  
On Sunday we again sang

How He Loves Us
I know I put the lyrics on here before, but look again

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me

Some times I can be found to feel lacking love, to complain to my husband he isn't romantic, he doesn't cherish me.  When I listen to this song, I feel silly.  Because although the LOVE of my husband is important.  I am NEVER lacking, because God is romantic, He does cherish ME.  He is my KNIGHT for all time.  

While my husband is my hero and my LOVE here.  My God is my ALL time KNIGHT in shining ARMOR, for ETERNITY.  I am LOVED, and I am BLESSED.
YOU are LOVED too.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: