I found it harder to keep up with this list this month, I get so mad at myself when I feel as if I am failing again, failing to pick up a GOOD habit, to allow it to change my heart. SO here is February. 1000 gifts the book, and the blog
|Grandparents who visit|
59. Sunshine as we exit Holden's Class
61. Listening to Holden playing with Grandmere
62. all the ingredients in the fridge/pantry for a yummy meal!
63. Holden reading the bible to himself.
64. Daniel saying, "Hi Axel, Axel I love you." to his friend.
65. A smile of a friend made huge by a blessing!
66. texts from friends checking in on me.
67. Matthew 6
68. Daniel's laughter as we played and danced
69. Worms making compost.
|my #1 job|
75. Sunshine streaming through the window.
76. New friends mommy ones made at school.
77. A God conversation amongst kids @ public school, unintended or provoked.
78. A glimpse of God's perfect timing.
79. Cousin giggles and fun!
80. Seeing God's heart in the eye's of others
81. A full life at it's end.
82. a chance to let go of selfishness
83. Rain falling as Daniel sleeps next to me.
84. Embracing "crazy" boy life!
85. Being a source of comfort for a feverish boy in the night.
86. Fever break
87. A glimpse of God's grace in a world so broken He is our only hope.
88. Bringing Joy in hard times
89. Being where God wants me AT THIS moment.
|God's word, on apparel|
|legoland + star wars = perfect!|
|staying home with my boy|