Thursday, March 01, 2012

1000 Gifts - February



I found it harder to keep up with this list this month, I get so mad at myself when I feel as if I am failing again, failing to pick up a GOOD habit, to allow it to change my heart. SO here is February. 1000 gifts the book, and the blog

58.
Grandparents who visit


59. Sunshine as we exit Holden's Class
60.
sleeping baby
61. Listening to Holden playing with Grandmere
62. all the ingredients in the fridge/pantry for a yummy meal!
63. Holden reading the bible to himself.
64.  Daniel saying, "Hi Axel, Axel I love you."  to his friend.
65.  A smile of a friend made huge by a blessing!
66.  texts from friends checking in on me.
67.  Matthew 6
68. Daniel's laughter as we played and danced
69.  Worms making compost.
70.
strong boys
71.
strong boys
72.
my #1 job
73.
rest
74. Daniel's giggles

75.  Sunshine streaming through the window.
76. New friends mommy ones made at school.
77.  A God conversation amongst kids @ public school, unintended or provoked.
78.  A glimpse of God's perfect timing.
79.  Cousin giggles and fun!
80.  Seeing God's heart in the eye's of others
81. A full life at it's end.
82.  a chance to let go of selfishness
83.  Rain falling as Daniel sleeps next to me.
84.  Embracing "crazy" boy life!
85.  Being a source of comfort for a feverish boy in the night.
86.  Fever break
87.  A glimpse of God's grace in a world so broken He is our only hope.
88.  Bringing Joy in hard times
89. Being where God wants me AT THIS moment.


90.
date night
91.
great music
92.
self entertaining
93.
just cute
94.
God's word, on apparel
95.
breakfast!
96.
Grandpa Snuggles
97.
legoland + star wars = perfect!
98.
staying home with my boy
99.
brotherly sympathy













No comments: