Sunday, March 03, 2013

iPhone Tales : 09


Monday I woke up sick:(  Moms shouldn't get sick, it's just not good for the family!  Thankfully I have Tom and he is amazing, as a father, as a husband, and as a caretaker:-)


Even while sick I did pause to appreciate a little spring:-)


My little Cat in the Hat!  They had green eggs and ham to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday!


There has been a lot of game playing in this house!  This is Holden's new game, he loves it:-)


A little afternoon siesta!  I LOVE that Tom works from home, we get to have lunch together most days, and some days we get to sit in the sun, while the littles play outside!



He got up on a ladder!  He is still suffering from some vertigo symptoms, but he braved the ladder to help me finish my project I started over the weekend!


Thursday morning photo op:-)


Finished project!  Yay!  Now I just have 3 more to do.  It is a GREAT improvement over the old ones, mostly because the old ones were dirty and gross and impossible to clean!


This is what was up there before...I can't wait to finish them all!



Sometimes an afternoon just calls for a little Candy Land:-)


This is what happens when an architect is Art Docent in the first grade:-)  I was prepping the lesson and decided to make a color wheel to explain primary and secondary colors. I also did an "experiment" with water colors in clear water cups, to show how the colors change when mixed.  They LOVED it!  Said it was like "science"


Ahhh FINALLY a date night!  I have missed them, and my love surprised me with these beautiful roses:-) He loves me!  Not that I need roses to tell me that!


Um...Do your 3 year old AND your 6 year old play chess?   Holden knows how to play thanks to Tom teaching him, and then of course we got him a chess for kids book and he's read it.  BUT Daniel I mean he is THREE!  But I asked Holden and he said, "I taught him how to play, I told him what all the pieces are and how he can move them", As we were listening we realized he kind of does know the rules of how to move the pieces, although he didn't like his pieces being captured, and I am not sure of his strategizing ability yet, but I am sure it's only a matter of time!

We have some seriously smart kids!

No comments: